Free Palestine Movement Points of Unity
All participants in the Free Palestine Movement accept the following principles and practices:
1. We respect the rights of all persons, without exception, simply because they are human.
2. The lawful inhabitants of lands under Israeli control must have unrestricted international access by land, air and sea, as well as unrestricted internal access within such territories, in conformity with all UN resolutions and international law.
3. The lawful inhabitants of all territories occupied by Israel since June 5, 1967 have the right to control all entry and exit to and from those territories without Israeli interference.
4. Israel must withdraw its military presence from all territories occupied since June 5, 1967 and revoke all legislation, regulations, directives and practices that apply differently to different populations living in those territories.
5. Israel must remove all impediments to passage within, between, and to all territories controlled by Israel.
6. We recognize the right of all refugees and exiles and their heirs to return to their homes in Israel and all territories occupied by Israel; to recover their properties, and to receive compensation for damage, dispossession and unlawful use of such property. This is an individual and not a collective right, and cannot be negotiated except by the individual.
7. We stand in solidarity with all Palestinians, without exception, but support no particular political party or organization, without exception. We adhere to the principle of Palestinian oversight, that whatever we do must respect Palestinian will, and in particular the Palestinians directly affected by our work.
8. We agree to adhere to the principles of nonviolence and nonviolent resistance in word and deed at all times.